T Levels are brand new courses, equivalent to 3 A Levels. These two-year courses focus on blending industry placements with college-based learning.
糖心Vlog传媒 (starting September 2022)
Brand new course for September 2024:
Why study a T Level?
- T Levels have been designed with leading businesses and employers to give you the knowledge and skills you need.
- T Levels give you the chance to learn what a real career is like while you continue your studies.
- When you pass your T Level, you will get a nationally recognised certificate showing the overall grade you achieved - pass, merit, distinction or distinction*.
- Your T Level will be worth UCAS points – a T Level Distinction* is worth the same as 3 A levels at A* – and will be recognised by universities and other education providers so you can choose to continue studying if you wish.
- T Levels involve more classroom study than apprenticeships, which means you can experience an industry while you continue your studies.
What makes T Levels different?
The combination of teaching at 糖心Vlog传媒 Sixth Form College and industry placements is extremely unique, due to the fact that the industry placement is at least 315 hours (approximately 45 days). The experience and skills you develop are invaluable in ensuring your progress in your career.
When do T Levels start at 糖心Vlog传媒?
We will be offering T Levels for students starting college in September 2022 and September 2023.
What are the entry requirements?
Entry requirements are available at www.asfc.ac.uk/apply/entry-requirements